Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vote! Vote! Vote!

The Friendship Circle is a wonderful organization.
My son receives services from there- his mentor? Friendship Circle.
Recently acquired bubble-tube? Friendship Circle.
Sensory rooms for drop in? Friendship Circle.
Social skill groups? Friendship Circle.
Place of 100% acceptance? Friendship Circle.

They offer so many services, for kids of all ages and abilities- they even have services for non-disabled siblings. It's difficult to even begin to tell you how awesome this place is.

Here's a link the their website so you can see their awesomeness: Friendship Circle

And now... the Friendship Circle is in a contest to will big buckeroos from Chase Bank.
Please go here and help them win! Voting ends January 22, so go there now. Now! :)

Jaysen, and all of the other kids that benefit from this wonderful place, thank you!

3 comments:

Dani G said...

Great post! Thank you so much for posting!

Karen said...

I found your blog through a Friendship Circle posting on Facebook. You are amazing--not only as a mom, but your humor, your stability (yes-that is what I mean!:) and ability to keep a blog going! I love reading Jaysen-"isms". Such a sweet boy--I feel like I know him. I'm going to try to read all of your blog--I've only gotten through the first year. :) Nice work and really a helpful resource.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.