Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blondie was onto something...

I have to interrupt this surgery recovery to bring you a veloci-RAPTURE post. 
Mainly because I have not gotten to transfer my pictures from my phone to my computer yet.

Okay, so if any of you happen to get Swept Up In Glory this evening, I will miss you.
You should have a Rapture party. 
All you need is some Heathens, some Virtuous Ones, and some eats and drinks. 
Oh and music.  In the event of a Rapture party, I put together an End of The World playlist. 
Cuz I care about you like that.
And I have a child recovering from surgery, so I can't get all Rapture-riffic myself.  Boo.

Here is my gift to you, a Rapture playlist:

Nothing is Keeping You Here - A-ha
Apocalyptic Sunshine - Acid Bath
Now I'm Feeling Zombified - Alien Sex Fiend
Jesus Chrysler Suicide - Anaconda's Child
Heaven or Las Vegas - Cocteau Twins
We've Got a Bigger Problem Now - Dead Kennedys
Blasphemous Rumours - Depeche Mode
Can't Go Back - Descendents
Reality Check - Genitorturers
She Floated Away - Husker Du
I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked - Ida Maria
Risen - KMFDM
Wheel in the Sky - Journey
Bring the Pain - Mindless Self Indulgence
This is Your Last Chance to be Famous My Love - The Mint Chicks
That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate - Mission of Burma
Disappointed - Morrissey
99 Luftballons - Nena
Jesus Doesn't Want Me for a Sunbeam - Nirvana
Oh Lately it's so Quiet - OK Go
Another Girl, Another Planet - The Only Ones
So Stark - Pavement
Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd
A Million Miles Away - The Plimsouls
Monkey Gone to Heaven - Pixies
Countdown to Armageddon - Public Enemy
You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby - The Smiths
Here I Am (Come and Take Me) - UB40
I've Been Waitin' for Tomorrow - The The
The End of the World as We Know It - REM

Enjoy.
And tether your asses down, 'cuz I really will miss you.
Haha....who am I kidding...you guys ain't goin' nowhere...
*muah*

3 comments:

Casdok said...

You crack me up!
Hope Jaysen is doing well :)

Anonymous said...

you rock

Joeymom said...

Hope everything is healing up nicely there. I'm still here. I think I'll drink a toast to Jesus, to thank him for leaving me in my garden while grandmother's rose is still in bloom.