Thursday, October 5, 2017

No Title is a Good Title.

So here we are, a few weeks into the new school year.

Jaysen is still having a little bit of a rough time, but he usually doesn't settle in until mid-October anyway. He's had some trouble with "bullies" again this year. The issue being that at this school, all of the kids there have some social-struggle of one kind or another. Jaysen has to learn to be tolerant of other's differences, just as we want others to be of his. This is not an easy concept.

Rylan is settling in, but I'm noticing how bad his anxiety truly is.
No thanks to me and SH#2. We're both anxiety messes.
I supppose the positive side there is, I am able to make sense of his anxiety. I know it well. Hopefully, I can be supportive enough in the right ways, that he doesn't end up in a jacket that hugs him back, later in life.

The rest of the fam is great-
I don't want to write about them too much, without their permission, but we're good.
Things are good.




No comments: