Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rants of the day...

I've been informed of the demolition going well, as noted by Jaysen's call to me at work.

"Mom! You're missin' it! This is awesome! You're totally missin' it! You have to see dis!"

So there's that.

Then there's this.

Today was a monumental milestone.
I found my first gray hair.
Technically, it's translucent. Void of color.
But still. Two things went through my mind.
Number one - I've managed to make it to twenty-sixteen without a single gray. I guess it was bound to happen sometime.
And number two - WTF is this doing in my eyebrow?
Yes, my eyebrow.

Meh.

5 comments:

mommy~dearest said...

Hahaha! WTF? Because you know only I would get a comment like this.

Okay- With the help of Babelfsh, this translates from Japanese to English:
Putting out package stalk opposite support sexual desire in masturbation opposite help SEX opposite help business trip host hand breast.

And from Korean to English:
reverse SEX reverse business trip reverse characteristic abusive languages.

How nice for me.

Heike Fabig said...

Hmm, I think i like the Japanese best. Reverse sex. That sounds interesting. Oh, and to stay on the theme, at least the grey hair wasn't in THAT region. Oh yeah, there too... Just you wait...

mommy~dearest said...

Totally. I'm thinking I need to take a business trip?

Aaah! I'm happy with my renegade eyebrow. Lol.

Joeymom said...

If it helps, I just found one, too. So I got my hair dyed. (My husband is already salt-n-pepper at the temples. Its very weird.)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.