Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To my son,

Dear Jaysen,

Remember when you said that you would sleep in your own bed, by yourself, when you were seven?
Remember when you said that when you turn seven, you would wipe your own butt?

Happy 7th Birthday Sweetheart!

I am so proud of you, and love you so very much. You have brought so much joy to my life, and I wish you much health and happiness. You truly are my ray of sunshine. I love you with all my heart. Happy, happy birthday- and yes, you still have to go to school.

16 comments:

Stat Mama said...

Happy Birthday to Jaysen!

Osh said...

ha ha! Happy birthday indeed!

kristi said...

TC will be 7 next month, think he will wipe his own butt??

Happy Birthday J!!

Julie L. said...

Happy Birthday to Jaysen!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Happy birthday to Jaysen!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaysen!

Stimey said...

Hilarious. My oldest just turned 7 too. I'm having trouble coming to terms with that.

Jodi said...

Woohoo! It sounds like 7 is the magic number : )
Happy, Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Hope Jaysen has a Happy Birthday even though he has to go to school! :)

Casdok said...

Happy Birthday dear Jaysen!!

LAA and Family said...

Happy Birthday Jaysen! I hope he had a terrific day! Oh for the days my Sammie was 7, he's going to turn 10 this January!

Ashley's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Handsome!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th birthday, buddy! Now go! Off to bed with you! You know, your OWN bed. ;)

Bonnie said...

ah, happy 7th! Mines 10 and me wiping butt still occurs! Bad mom huh?

Terri said...

Happy Birthday to Jaysen (and happy 7 to you--hope it all works out!)

Jessica said...

Happy 7th Birthday Jaysen. I hope you have a spectacular birthday and Mom lets you have lots of cake.