Monday, September 22, 2008

Spammity Spam

That's my new theme song. I want it to play whenever I walk.
My life has been reduced to a gelatinous glop of Spam.

Surely you remember last Sunday's craptastic episode of floody goodness?
Ahh... the memories.
Well don't you sweat it, my pretties, because there is a second, surprise installment of the Life of Me!

Checkitout-
Now, there is some mildewy ickiness happening in the basement from the flood. After mopping with bleach, I don't know what else to do. There are some drywall/paneling casualties as well. Okay, whatev.

A pipe from the main bathroom is leaking into the basement again (it was replaced earlier this year)- all over my workbench, which is where I scrapbook, so I lost my remaining scrapbooks and pictures that didn't get ruined when it flooded. I don't know where it's leaking from since none of the tiles in the ceiling are even damp.

Electrical fires are a joy. Had a couple of them too, so half of my house has no power. Also no attic fan. The stove still works, so at least I was able to cook dinner. In the dark.

Does the shit ever stop? Like ever???


I'm patiently awaiting the locusts.



.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Nothing like camping out in your own home! Sending you a vat of melted chocolate so you can make an easy supper in the dark.......dip the locusts in!
Cheers

mama edge said...

Ask your governor to have your home declared a federal disaster area. It's an election year, after all, and they need your vote!

Julie L. said...

Oh No! You really are trying to survive Murphy's Law aren't you? Hope life gets better soon. Sorry about the loss of your scrapbooks and pics. At least you have some memories and past efforts preserved on this great blog of yours.

Anonymous said...

Eeeeew.....I so feel for you.