Thursday, September 25, 2008

Charmed, I'm sure.



Thank you, Kia at Good Enough Mama, for this award!
Now- is it cooler that I got an award, or that nobody seems to know what it says, or even can agree on which language it's in??? You decide. It rocks either way. AND- it says I'm charming. Read on...

The Rules:
Leave the following message on your post when you pass the award on to their chosen eight blogger buddies.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

See? It's right there. Exceedingly charming.
And who can deny an award whose rules include the words "self-aggrandizement" and "propagated"?!?
Not I.

So- eight blogs that I find exceedingly charming are:

What??? There's nine??? Get over it- there's a lot of charm out there.
Thank you again, Kia!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome. :)

Bonnie said...

Wow thanks! I think you're pretty charmin' too!

michele_k said...

Aww, wow. Thank you. What a nice thing to come to blogging to. I have so much catch-up to do. And I really want to see how things with Jaysen have been.

Bobbi said...

Thank you! You are too sweet!

Marshella said...

Thank you! How do I put links into my blog to add my charming blog friends?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it!